The Connective Corridor is honored to have won design, engineering, planning and public works awards, as well as several prestigious national environmental awards. Among them are:
- U.S. Department of Transportation Federal Highway Administration (FHWA) Environmental Excellence Award
- American Public Works Award
- Transportation Project of the Year Award
- American Council of Engineering Companies Platinum Award
- Associated General Contractors Excellence in Partnering
- U.S Department of Transportation Federal Highway Administration (FHWA) Office of Safety Proven Highway Safety Countermeasures
We are particularly proud to be the recipient of the U.S. Green Building Council’s Global Leadership Award highlighting Innovation and Vision in the Sustainability Sector. The award was shared by Syracuse University, the City of Syracuse and Onondaga County for its unique collaboration around the Connective Corridor and sustainability initiatives.
We are also proud of our Connective Corridor Engagement Scholars who have won Chancellor’s Awards for Public Engagement and Scholarship. Read about them here.