Connective Corridor Bus Service
The Connective Corridor Bus is a free loop bus service between University Hill and downtown Syracuse
Look for marked Connective Corridor bus stops, or catch the Corridor bus at any Centro bus stop along the Corridor route. No fare is required to board, and you can hop on and off anywhere along the route which is a loop.
Please note that between March 30 and June 30, 2015 there will be Connective Corridor detours due to construction. Link here to CC detour currently in effect. Please also check Centro’s detour page for other bus detours that may be in effect for other routes. Receive text alerts or e-mails if there are unexpected service disruptions or detours. It’s easy through Centro’s E-Alert system. It just takes a minute to sign up on-line: http://www.centro.org/customercare/
- Spring 2015 Finals Week Schedule
- 2015 Summer CC Bus Schedule
- 2014-2015 Academic Year CC Bus Schedule
- Printable CC Map and Points of Interest Downtown
- SU Transit #443 CC Bus Map
Lose something on the bus? Call Centro customer service at ( 315)442-3400 or connect on-line at: http://www.centro.org/contactcentro.php
(Note: Warehouse Express Shuttle and Copper Beech services are provided by independent operators through SU Parking & Transit Services. A SU faculty, staff or student ID is required for these shuttle services.)
- Monday – Friday late night Warehouse Express Shuttle schedule
- Sunday late night Warehouse Express Shuttle schedule
NEW: Now you have three free mobile app options for real time bus tracking!
- iOS USE Mobile App (developed by SU faculty and grad student)